Global Health Certificate
Our Global Health Outreach Trip participants receive official recognition for their outstanding contributions to global health through our esteemed Global Health Certification. This certification serves as a testament to their unwavering dedication and remarkable efforts in improving healthcare access and making a positive impact on communities worldwide.
Simply complete the steps below (any documentation can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Be a current DOCARE Member.
- Complete an online Global Health massive open online course (MOOC) and submit the completion certificate.
- Attend two (2) live or virtual local, national, or international meetings or events on Global Health and submit the agenda with proof of registration.
- Complete two (2) weeks or more of a Global Health Outreach elective rotation at a DOCARE partner clinic OR a DOCARE Global Health outreach trip (Note: the two weeks are not required to be consecutive)
- Present your Global Health experience upon return
- Receive DOCARE Global Health Certificate!