Global Health Certificate
Our Global Health Outreach Trip participants receive official recognition for their outstanding contributions to global health through our esteemed Global Health Certification. This certification serves as a testament to their unwavering dedication and remarkable efforts in improving healthcare access and making a positive impact on communities worldwide.
Simply complete the steps below:
- Be a current DOCARE Member.
- Complete an online Global Health massive open online course (MOOC) or college level equivalent and submit the completion certificate.
- Attend two (2) live or virtual local, national, or international meetings, conferences, or events on Global Health, and submit the agenda with proof of attendance.
- Complete two (2) weeks or more of a Global Health Outreach elective rotation at a DOCARE partner clinic OR a DOCARE Global Health Outreach trip (note: the two weeks are not required to be consecutive).
- Present your Global Health experience live or virtually.
- Upon completion of all requirements, submit in total, to email@example.com
- Receive your DOCARE Global Health Certificate!
If you'd like to receive a Global Certificate Mentor to support you throughout the certification process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can assist you!